- In charge of electrical design of equipment.
- Strictly execute projects’ schedule and quality requirement.
- Detail design according to project requirement, and standard sourcing.
- Assistant set up design standard and library
- Standard parts sourcing.
- Familiar with EPLAN project circuit design.
- Assist production department with assembly, debugging, installation and after sales services.
- Perform other duties as supervisor assigned.
- ISO implement.
- College degree or above, industrial automation related professional background.
- Familiar with non-standard equipment development process
- More than 3 years working experience in electrical hardware design for non-standard automatic equipment.
- Experience in EPLAN, fieldbus system and security concepts is desirable
- Good English communication abilities like listening, speaking, reading and writing.
BBS Automation Inside
Philosophy & Benefits