- Assemble, debug and install entire machines and/or systems in a timely manner and meet customer requirements
- Organize, plan and execute all phases of machine construction.
- Build machines using assembly drawings or Solid Works models; abide by assembly prints and customer specifications.
- Applies debug skills; communicates and collaborates with programmers re machine operation.
- You verify conformity of parts to BOM and prints; record any necessary changes.
- Perform machine parts and assembly modifications as required, interfacing with engineering when changes are major or of a critical nature.
- Travels to perform installations and service calls as needed.
- When not building projects, you work in the machine shop manufacturing parts (per machinist job description).
- Five-year minimum in machine building
- Journeyman tenure or related experience (as toolmaker/machinist).
- Understands geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) and fits of precision parts.
- Experienced in running machine shop equipment, and also uses hand tools such as drills, grinders, and mag drills.
- You already have worked with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and with the fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry; you apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to everyday work.
- Knowledge of pneumatic systems, simple electrical circuits, and vacuum systems.
What You Can Expect:
- Highly diverse project on a high technical level.
- An active and enthusiastic team.
- Short decision-making channels.
- Co-creation of an international successful company.
- A modern workplace.
- A comprehensive Benefits package is available (Medical and Dental coverage, Company Paid Life, AD&D and STD, LTD, Vision, 401k plan, Flex Spending, Vacation time, Paid Holidays).
BBS Automation Inside
Philosophy & Benefits