- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechatronics/Instrumentation Engineering and at least 5 years of controls engineering experience in custom automation machinery; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret customer URS documents
- Ability to prepare documents control systems for various automated machinery
- Ability to Program and debug multiple-station PC code like labview, VB from scratch, write drivers for linking with PLC and debug Bosch CodesysEVO
- Ability to debug the machine, power up and machine validation with build and electrical team.
- Ability to troubleshoot all types of networking like Ethernet TCP/IP, profinet, ethercat, RS232 etc.
- Good knowledge of electromechanical relationships of an entire automation system on SQL or any Database
- Knowledge on PLC, HMI, Robot, Vision, Scanner, Printer program is an added advantage
- Technical guidance to junior programmers and lead the team positively under pressurized situation
- Prepare program sequence flowchart
- Debug & troubleshoot PC code and make the machine run as per sequence and run a successful FAT
- Set and Debug the Entire machine networking system and communications.
- Improvement in any programming process and create standards
- Travel international/local and Install the machine at customer site and run a successful SAT and give trainings to customer
BBS Automation Inside
Philosophy & Benefits