- Responsible for project quality control plan. Work with project team for APQP.
- Responsible for project process quality management. This includes, but is not limited to, SPC, MSA, inspection & test.
- Responsible for key fixture and outsourcing equipment quality management. This includes, but is not limited to, design review, process management and final acceptance.
- Responsible for quality risk evaluation and management.
- Responsible for following up quality issues with suppliers, continue improve quality and build up strategic partnership with the core suppliers.
- Responsible for project major issues analysis and tracking, and classification with implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Responsible for customer audit and related tracking, the preparation of the necessary 8D report
- Complete other works assigned by superior.
- Above college degree, major in engineering and ability of understanding of 3 views drawing.
- Above three years of process quality management and suppliers management working experience of automation industry.
- Familiar with Seven Basic Tools of Quality, SPC, MSA etc., familiar with common test tool using and have related certificate of testing tools.
- Familiar with ISO9001/13485, internal auditor certificate is necessary.
- Knowledge of project experience.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Good skills of English and computer.
- Good execution ability. Patient with rigorous work, good communication skills and cross-department cooperation.
BBS Automation Inside
Philosophie & Vorteile