Helium Leak Detection System
Our helium leak detection system checks parts and devices for the smallest flaw. It offers the perfect combination of highly advanced leak detection features plus uncompromised industrial ﬂexibility and durability for high-vacuum applications.
The advantages of the BBS-HLDS, whether integrated into an assembly line or as a stand-alone unit, lead to faster test and assembly cycles, higher quality levels, and better process reliability — improving product quality.
- Adaptable to a huge variety of part sizes and designs
- Totally dry test method – no bubble residue or water droplets to dry
- Helium molecules detect small leaks faster than water or air molecules
- Custom-tailored lines built on robust, reliable design standards
- Flexible for product type changes – simply retool
- Compact and solid design
Helium Recovery System
Helium is widely used as an excellent tracer gas in the leak detection process. However, its increased costs – and their negative impact on profit margins – are a huge concern in today’s production environments.
BBS has developed a proven concept to recover helium for low-, mid- and high-pressure applications. The permanent system control visualizes the values and ensures that the ratio of helium to nitrogen remains constant throughout the testing process, eliminating contamination of the surrounding production area.
- Collects up to 99% of the tracer gas
- Keeps emissions at the workplace very low
- Remarkable economic savings